LogoIncluded Inside Sales
LogoIncluded is a successful promotional products supplier located North of Atlanta in the Cumming / Alpharetta area. We encourage a culture of hard work balanced with employee interaction, respect, laughter and fun. Simply put, we offer a great culture, interesting and challenging opportunities, training and development, and fun events in a fast-paced, highly-energized organization!
Expected on plan earnings the first year are $40-50K.
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing their customers and prospects and ensuring strong growth throughout. The ideal candidate for this position will be a highly motivated self starter who thrives in a hightly detail oriented job.This individual will have established sales experience delivering the highest professional dedication and performance and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Maximize revenue potential on all assigned accounts
- Inform accounts of LogoIncluded products, decoration capabilities, marketing programs and business solutions with a focus on sales.
- Navigate, qualify & research B2B partnerships; engage via email/phone/social media.
- Achieve monthly sales quota; work with sales team to achieve organizational sales goals
- ~25% travel into territory for industry trade shows and customer events
- Develop creative presentations, flyers for new opportunities.
- Effectively manage multiple responsibilities supporting entire department such as:
- Qualifying potential leads from tradeshows, industry research and CRM
- Contact New Accounts
- Back up other Inside Sales and Sales Assistants as needed
- Reporting as necessary
- Handle House Accounts
- Other Duties As Assigned
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional verbal,written, and telephone communication skills
- High interest in consumer products for marketing events & advertising
- Strong ability to sell products with an “on trend” component – understanding trends and how to bring the trend to market
- High level of competitiveness, positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to generate original solutions to business opportunities and challenges
- Actively participate in team activities to strengthen department
- Previous telemarketing or similar sales experience.
- Excellent systems skills – CRM, MS Office, Social Media
- Ability to manage time, reach decision-makers & quickly determine opportunity potential
- Must be customer focused, confident and goals driven.
- Salary + Commission
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cumming, GA 30041 (Preferred)