Well established and rapidly expanding homebuilder is seeking one highly organized Escrow Coordinator who absolutely thrives on attention to detail and getting things done correctly. This position plays a crucial logistical role in our organization and greatly contributes to our operational efficiency.
Touchstone Living is a premier Southern Nevada home builder specializing in developing unique and affordable communities in desirable locations. Featuring innovative designs and superior craftsmanship, Touchstone Living homes are built to accommodate the versatile lifestyle of today’s family now and for years to come. If you are interested in an opportunity to join an exceptional team, then we are interested in learning more about you.
Responsible for the opening, processing, and closing of escrow files in a proper and timely manner. This position carries a high degree of responsibility for accuracy in the projection and timely coordination of the Builder escrow closings, as well as substantial review of required documentation. Efficient and accurate communication is critical between the Escrow Coordinator and Director of Closings, Sales, Construction, Escrow/Title Company, Lenders and Vendors. This is a full-time, in-office position.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of Weekly Sales Reports
- Monitor and track all sales transactions in process, coordinate final closing with title company, sales personnel and lenders
- Assure accuracy of all closing documents
- Communicate with all parties, sales, title, lenders and buyers regarding closing issues
- Input and review loan approvals and verification of funds
- Input current closing and open escrow status
- Process, track, and account for Buyer Sales Incentives
- Prepare and distribute Amendment Request/ Selection Summary by coordinating with the Sales Associates, Lenders, and any outside contractor for upgrades
- Coordinate Flooring selections and releases
- Create and mail/email Buyer correspondence as necessary with regard to non-performance under the terms of the Purchase Agreement
- Maintain projected closings spreadsheet
- Review and approve all Estimated Settlement statements and prepare files for closings
- Attend weekly Escrow/Sales meetings with Sales associates, Marketing, and various office and field vendors. Update reports as needed from meeting minutes
- Problem solve all escrow tracking and closing issues between all parties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 -2 years of experience with a home builder, residential real estate sales, closing operations or related experience in mortgage or title company preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word, Docusign: Newstar Sales systems preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must possess a professional attitude to represent company in positive manner
- Requires the ability to work while functioning under pressure and with time sensitive matters
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
- home builder, residential real estate, closing operations: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off