AdSwerve is actively looking for a Digital Marketing Support Analyst in our Denver, CO headquarters office. As a Digital Marketing Support Analyst, you will contribute to a fast-growing company and act as the first line of support to clients leveraging the Google Marketing Platform. The ideal candidate is someone who has a curious mindset that loves to problem-solve in a fun and collaborative environment. An individual with B2B customer service or support experience in ad tech or marketing would be ideal.
- Support AdSwerve clients by providing technical troubleshooting and customer service.
- Cultivate new and existing customer relationships through client interactions.
- Prioritize requests from AdSwerve clients and provide timely solutions with client objectives in mind.
- Collaborate with internal teams on how to provide better service or improve workflow.
- Contribute to the growth of our help center and knowledge base.
- Stay up-to-date with Industry trends and new product features
- Participate in group team initiatives and projects as required.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Skillful in expressing empathy with clients to understand their issues or questions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Mature decision-making capabilities.
- A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for our mission.
- Excellent personal and professional references.
- 1-2 years of working in customer support or other client-facing capacities preferred.
- Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Digital marketing/agency experience or ad tech experience preferred.
- Experience working within a ticketing system ie. Zendesk, Remedy, Desk.com
- Experience with managing content in CMS tools.
- Understanding of or experience working with 3rd party ad serving tools
- Google Marketing Platform knowledge preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Advertising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)