- High School Diploma or GED
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Driver's License
- Customer Service
- HIPAA Knowledge
Come be a part of BrightStar Care, a leading name in home care that values serving with passion and being positive.The Customer Care Manager is responsible for scheduling of field staff, managing all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver), client care standards, and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals. BrightStar Care is looking for a self-driven individual who has a passion for caring for the community and delivering premier home care service.
The hours for this position will be 5p on Friday through 8am on Monday . The coordinator will have a cell phone and will be responsible for answering the calls when the office is closed. This position will be both remote and may require you to come into the office, but will require you to report daily via phone and once a week.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Customer/client care – effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
- Scheduling and care coverage – supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime; ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
- Billing and coding management
- Assists with the intake of new clients and informs potential clients of our services and reasons to utilize BrightStar over other agencies
- Assists in the development of organization goals and agency performance improvement activities
- Administers agency policies and procedures
- Assists the Director of Nursing with assessing the competency of staff to promote quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care
- Supervises, educates and coaches other field personnel, as directed by the Director of Nursing
- Provide information to be used for statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws
- Educated experience
- High School Diploma required
- Flexibility and good time management skills A MUST
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Customer Care Manager and/or managing customer service within a healthcare office setting; knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations.
- Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
- Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.