Part-time and full-time positions available. Under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), the Behavior Therapist provides in-home or school-based ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) therapy for children diagnosed on the Autism spectrum.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Implement programs to increase communication, self-help skills, social skills, play skills
- Communicate effectively, and professionally with the client's family
- Find creative ways to keep clients motivated to learn
- Collect accurate data on a client's progress
- Manage challenging behaviors
- Maintain confidentiality of client information.
- Travel to and from client homes and other service locations
Candidates must have the following:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in ABA therapy, 1 year preferred
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in ABA (or a related field)
- Knowledge of general ABA practices
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Willingness to obtain a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA): 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)