Baggage Svc Agent - (18300213)
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, safety-obsessed aviation environment?
Are you a team player that others can rely on?
Then let your career take off with ATS as a Baggage Service Agent!
Ideal candidates have experience in aviation, ground handling, cargo/mail sorting, and/or warehouse work.
ATS provides paid on the job training, advancement opportunities, and safety incentive bonuses.
As an ATS Baggage Service Agent you will:
To be an ATS Baggage Service Agent you must:
- Create a welcoming and helpful environment making baggage arrival announcements when customers arrive in the claim area
- Monitor the delivery of baggage to the claim area and handle irregularities associated with the baggage delivery process
- Assist with Skycap requests and coordinate with Ramp Services regarding bag deliveries or missing bags
- Investigate and coordinate the return of lost or damaged baggage to customers, maintain records for each claim, and keep in contact with customers until each claim is resolved
- Secure lost and found property and unclaimed baggage; process lost and found requests
- Arrange and monitor bag delivery, assist customers with emergency interim expense requests, and manage baggage/car seat loaner stock
- Be on time, be prepared, and be safe
As an ATS Baggage Service Agent you must be able to:
- Be at least 18 years of age and possess a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent
- Be able to pass a drug screen and obtain airport security clearance, which includes a 10-year extensive employment, criminal record and residence background check
- Lift 70 pounds (32 kg) or more on a regular basis
- Climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods
Airport Terminal Services (ATS) is an international ground handler that supports the airline industry. We are committed to delivering the aviation community quality services by maintaining the highest level of safety and supplying efficient, effective staff.
Airlines are 24/7, so we need our team members to be flexible to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. The successful ATS team member brings their “A” game every day with energy and enthusiasm, respect for their team, and the highest regard for safety!
ATS employees should apply through Taleo | M/F Disabled and Vet Equal Opportunity Employer
ONT054 LA/Ontario International Airport ATS c/o American Airlines Tkt. Ctr. 2900 E. Airport Dr. Suite 1255 Term.4 Ontario 91761
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Oct 30, 2018, 4:22:28 PM