We are looking for tech-savvy, enthusiastic independent contractors with strong phone skills to make outbound calls to identify advocates and affect political change.
The right contractor candidates will offer:
Successful contractors enjoy:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Strong, upbeat, and professional telephone demeanor
- Active listening skills and an ability to shape a conversation based on the other person's comments and interests
- Ability to absorb and retain details from written materials
- An interest in current events, policy issues and a general knowledge of the legislative process
- Ability to work independently yet know when to involve management assistance
- Keen attention to detail and ability to follow instructions with precision
- General technology proficiency
- Prior telephone-based work experience helpful but not required. This is not a telemarketing or fundraising role
- Work@home convenience great for students, stay-at-home parents, and individuals seeking supplemental income
- Flexibility in selecting projects and developing a weekly work schedule within project parameters
- Interesting projects involving key legislative and regulatory issues
- Contract work with a company with deep experience engaging work@home talent
Work from anywhere you have a wired internet connection and earn $12- $16 per hour, working 20+ hours/week. Build your own schedule. Weekday, evening, and/or Saturday work is available based on the project parameters and calling time zones.
The position requires making outbound educational outreach calls and conducting interviews with citizens across the country on various legislative topics. This project based work is part time or full time depending on your flexibility and availability. You choose your own schedule based on available project hours, work in your own home 20 hours or more, impacting the political landscape. There are NO sales and NO fundraising solicitations in this position.
At the end of each project we place our contractors on new issues based on performance, schedule availability and background.
Contractors must have a PC or Mac computer, wired high-speed internet connection and an Ethernet cable to connect the computer to the modem/router. Sorry, no tablet/mobile devices or cell-based data connections.