- Adobe Creative Suite
- Color Theory
- Design Experience
- Microsoft Office
- Flexible Spending Account
- On-site Gym
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company's marquee brands, Cellucor and Scivation have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer that has a passion for health and wellness. If you are dreaming of taking the reins of a premier company to help develop a visual aesthetic that stands out in the sports nutrition industry, we are interested in talking with you. If you live and breathe design, color theory, fonts, photography, layout, and demand the best out of yourself and your teammates this could be the perfect opportunity for you. You should be able to develop, refine and enforce brand standards and inspire a team of designers to become better than they were the day before. You should also understand the power of a brilliant concept and what good copy looks like and how important it is to the final product. Since we work in a true team environment, as the Graphic Designer you will be expected to communicate effectively and positively add to our culture.
Day in the Life of:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You will work side-by-side with creative talent from designers, videographers, copywriting, social, photographers, etc.
- You will lead and contribute in brainstorming for brand aesthetic and conceptual ideation
- You will build awareness of current innovation trends through market research to anticipate consumer needs/wants.
- You will design creative assets for all of the brands within the Company's portfolio against creative briefs that may include designs for:
- Ads (print, digital, etc.)
- Booths for shows
- Sales materials
- Promotional items
- You will support the team in the creation and maintenance of brand guidelines to ensure a common understanding across departments as to what is on-brand and what is off-brand
- You will creatively collaborate with other on-staff designers, agencies, and other outside resources in the production of creative assets
- You will manage project and program timelines from concept through final production of creative assets
- You will work collaboratively with Creative Services, Brand Marketing, and Senior Leadership in delivering premier creative assets
- You will demonstrate expertise in design, typography, layout, and aesthetics of all creative assets
- You will serve as a mentor to other designers
- Has a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
- Has 3+ years' experience of graphic design experience either in-house or at an agency
- Has extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (CS5 or higher) and Microsoft Office on a Mac Platform
- Has an understanding of our brands and has the ability to create and communicate in ways that align with each brand's unique vision and position
- Has experience developing campaigns for social, digital, print, email, photography, outdoor, etc.
- Has a great eye for design, but also a great designer as well
- Has a working knowledge of the printing industry, excellent graphic design skills, and a critical eye for design and typography, including branding work, layout, photo-retouching and image manipulation
- Has a stellar design aesthetic
- Is an excellent communicator and is able to professionally verbalize design direction and justify design decisions
- Exhibits a relentless attention to detail
- Has the ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities
- Is open to feedback and works collaboratively across the organization
- Is passionate about the quality of his/her work and what he/she is doing and learning
- Is adaptable and creative
- Has a passion for the fitness industry and believes in what we do
- Health and wellness and/or work in the sports industry is a bonus
- Is able to provide a portfolio (required)
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee's hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee's fitness journeys by providing access to our onsite gym at HQ and a gym allowance to those in outside offices.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Scivation products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee's continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Scivation product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee's future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.