- High School Diploma or GED
- Serving Experience
- Kitchen Experience
The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting and seating residents in a cheerful and professional manner and maintaining good traffic control in the dining room and waiting area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintains the Erickson Living philosophy and Vision statement.
2. Ensures the residents and guests have an enjoyable meal with high quality service.
3. Ensures the residents are seated in friendly, orderly manner, according to set policy.
4. Ensures proper handling of Resident Charge Tickets.
5. Communicates appropriately with supervisors and dining room staff and listens effectively.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to deal effectively, in a cheerful and respectful manner, with people.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of one year experience in a kitchen/serving environment preferred, but not required.
High School Diploma or GED required, unless an active student.
United States-Virginia-Ashburn :
Dining Services :
Sep 5, 2019, 8:40:05 AM :