Part-timeAverage Employment Length: 1.5 years
Full Job Description
C.era Apparel Hermosa Beach seeks part-time Key Holder/Sales Associate!
C.era Apparel is a lifestyle streetwear brand that is deeply rooted in the city of Los Angeles; its culture, its landmarks, and most importantly, its people. We are looking for a part-time Key Holder/Sales Associate to join the C.era Apparel Hermosa Beach team! C.era Apparel flagship store in Hermosa Beach at 1403 Hermosa Ave! Below is the job description and if you think you would be a great fit for the position on our crew, please submit your resume and cover letter via email. Find us on Instagram @ceraapparel to find out even more about who we are and our company culture. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Achieve daily sales goals; we harbor a friendly competitive environment.
- Open and close store.
- Cashiering and cash handling.
- Maintaining store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
- Staying up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events.
- 1 year + of providing top-notch customer service.
- 1 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- Professional & hard working with a strong work ethic.
- Responsible and Punctual.
- Graphic design/photography/videography experience is A+
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. C.era Apparel is Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location