Busy Business is Seeking an Experienced Phone Sales Representative. Self-motivated, positive, customer service and sales driven personality required with strong organizational skills.
- Strong Sales Experience is required
- Experience marketing to consumers
- Proven ability to make an informative presentation and get to "YES" in order to close deals.
- Sales Representative will possess excellent communication skills and also have experience with "closing sales".
- The goal of this position is to increase visibility of the physician's services and increase sales of treatment solutions.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Able to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Must be goal-oriented and strive for personal success, and motivated by friendly competition
- Must be eager to learn and grow continuously.
- Possesses a wide-range of knowledge applicable in the Men’s Health Industry and have the willingness to learn as well as promote Men’s Health Treatments.
- Demonstrable skills in phone sales, customer service, and time management.
- Is not too timid to close deals and sell treatment programs.
- Must be willing to work full time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Maintain and grow current customer base, including upselling and cross-selling
- Receive and make between 75 and 125 inbound / outbound calls daily
Provide exceptional customer service:
- Solve customer problems accurately and in a timely fashion
- Create and build strong customer relationships
- Create an excellent experience for customers through a friendly attitude and demonstrating product & service expertise.
- Actively recommend, promote, and sell treatments solutions recommended by physicians.
- Maintain regular communication with other staffs to promote product sale and optimize scheduling and customer service.
- Interacts with patients and other departments to resolve consumer relation issues.
What We Offer Phone Sales Representatives:
- Base salary + Commission + Bonus. In addition to a competitive salary, Uncapped Commission on products & services
- Comfortable Work Environment
- Ongoing Training
- Unlimited Qualified Leads
- Must live in the Fort Lauderdale area
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $418.00 - $973.00 per week
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible