TripleLift is actively searching for an experienced Team Lead, Publisher Client Services. As the Team Lead, Publisher Client Services you will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with TripleLift's largest publisher partners along with managing a client services POD and junior members of the team. This highly visible client facing role will own the end to end relationship, beginning with on boarding, and include working across functions to advise on solutions that drive partner's success on the TripleLift platform. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role at a hyper growth company and partner with some of the largest publishers in the world. Ideally, you possess a balance of highly analytical and extraordinary communication skills, have an understanding of publisher monetization strategies and a passion for digital media, advertising, and technology.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising that's helpful and effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless and focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, and connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, and has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry and is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Work closely with the Supply team to drive adoption and enable success for key strategic publishing partners;
- Understand publisher's business objectives and provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunity;
- Develop trusted partnerships with key influencers across Publisher Ad Operations, Sales and Leadership teams to develop strategy, process, and tactics that drive client results;
- Establish and achieve quarterly revenue goals and key operational results;
- Own Junior Team Member career development and day to day management.
- Collaborate with TripleLift's Solutions, Product, Sales and Marketing teams to create foundational processes and find opportunities for innovation;
- Drive strategic discussions with Tier 1 clients to grow revenue of the business.
- Travel to client sites for regular strategic review meetings.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Deep understanding of online advertising ecosystem, publisher monetization & market trends;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
- Experience product consulting and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships with engineering, operations and C-levels;
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments;
- Management Experience in a similar role;
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus;
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive goals in a highly competitive environment;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, or Marketing or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
4-6 years experience in Ad Tech preferably for an SSP, AdExchange / Network, or Ad Tech provider
New York, New York
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.