Viva 5 Corporation is a nutritional supplement innovation company that is experiencing rapid growth in the e-commerce space and looking to implement an intern program, primarily related to selling our Havasu Nutrition brand on Amazon. This internship provides an opportunity for the selected candidate(s) to learn in the fast-paced Amazon and e-commerce industry from one of the top operators on Amazon right now.
Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Analyze Amazon Sponsored Ad reports and report back
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in organizing central folders and documents
- Junior or Senior class standing, based on course credits
- Detail-oriented, quick learner
- Interested in marketing, communications, digital advertising or e-commerce
- Prepared for a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Familiarity with Amazon.com and social media networks
- This is a semester-long position with possibility for extension and full-time employment, based on performance.
- The chosen candidate would be expected to work 15 hours per week during the traditional school year or 40 hours per week during a summer internship.
- This is a paid internship, starting at $10/hour with opportunities for growth.
- Viva5 is headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale with satellite offices in St. Petersburg & St. Louis, MO. The ideal candidate will be available for onsite training in St. Petersburg and be able to work remotely.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour