We are currently seeking a Counselor to join our Outpatient Program in 11082 Knights Road, Philadelphia, PA.
* To provide individual and group psychotherapy to clients with substance abuse problems in Outpatient Drug- Free and Opiod Treatment Program settings. Responsible for completing paperwork such as maintaining progress notes, treatment plan, and overall chart compliance.
Substance Use Disorder Load Repayment Program:
- Master's Degree or higher in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in the human services) and other related field and/or full certification as an addictions counselor by a statewide certification body which is a member of a national certification body or certification by another state government's substance abuse counseling certification board and/or current licensure in this Commonwealth as a registered nurse and a degree from an accredited school of nursing and 1 year of counseling experience (a minimum of 1,820 hours) in a health or human service agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting.
- If a person's experience was not in a drug and alcohol setting, the individuals' written training plan shall specifically address a plan to achieve counseling competency in chemical dependency issues.
Additional/specific training and/or education in specific human service/counseling fields related to the field of drug and alcohol only.
Job Type: Full-time
- counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- substance abuse counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- hiv/aids: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave