Seeking seasoned clinical research coordinator to establish research department for Spine clinic. Applicant must have strong organizational skills and effective communication ability. Position warrants a self-disciplined individual with leadership attributes. CCRC preferred or 2-3 years clinical trials experience.
Develop SOPs and guidelines to ensure site participation standards are met as regulated by the IRB procedures
- Recruit/solicit patients and establish patient database for clinical trial opportunities
- Prepare for visits with drug sponsor monitors.
- Coordinate multiple assignments related to clinical research protocols, FDA and IRB regulations
- Coordinate patient participation in industry-sponsored clinical research opportunities under the supervision of the Principal Investigator according to study-specific protocols
- Communicate with patients in order to conduct informed consents, collect medical histories, and conduct various study procedures while recording research data
- Collect, process, and ship biological samples to be analyzed for research
- Perform various research duties as delegated by the Principal Investigator and Administrator
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Clinical Research Trials: 2 years (Required)