At Beacon, we strive to make a difference in our residents’ lives. We build outstanding communities that make enduring contributions to the vitality of our cities and towns. We create communities that serve a diverse cross section of our society. Our communities are healthy and vibrant. Why? Because they are planned with care, consideration, and compassion.
Beacon Communities is excited to be recruiting for a talented RealPage One-Site Support/Help Desk in our Boston, MA office. The RealPage One-Site Support / Help Desk is responsible for resolving inquiries received from system users throughout the organization, serves as a first point of contact with regards to administrative functions, operating software support, assisting in the training of end users, and light computer related support.
Responsibilities include troubleshooting operational One-Site issues,, providing assistance to end users, diagnosing and resolving software issues, performing administrative functions as needed, willing to research and identify root causes of issues and provide resolution.
- Ability to assist internal and external customers via phone, email, and/or using remote support tools for operational software issues.
- Diagnose, resolve, and document technical software and hardware issues
- Administrate various standard software and portal-based user access
- Assist in the development of new reports and processes to enhance operational efficiency
- Train staff members on new features and upgrade enhancements
- Maintain existing and create new End User documentation
- Provide support for establishing new entities as properties are acquired or expanded
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- 5+ years of business operations or application support experience
- Proficiency with Office and PC based applications and modules
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving skills and abilities
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols and fundamentals
- Experience installing, upgrading, and maintaining end user software applications
- Investigate problems, follow up with customers, and follow through to resolution
- Experience and ability to handle many tasks with attention to detail, and provide innovative problem solving
- Knowledge of HUD, LIHTC, PH rules and regulations is a plus
- Knowledge of RealPage, One-Site is a plus
If you have a sense of purpose, we have a job for you. At Beacon, we make a positive difference every day. Living Well by Design embodies our beliefs and drives our way of working. We care passionately about creating vibrant communities – and we can only do this by engaging the best and brightest employees from a variety of professional backgrounds. And just as we commit to Living Well by Design, we commit to your success.
- Comprehensive selection of medical plans, including prescription, dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and sick time plans
- Opportunities for career growth
- Great environment, excellent onboarding and training, with a strong and stable leadership team.
Beacon is a privately owned real estate firm that develops, acquires, invests in, and manages a wide range of multi-family housing. Our portfolio includes affordable housing, market rate housing and mixed income-housing. Our developments range from new construction, to historic adaptive reuse, to the renovation of existing housing. We take on challenging developments and make them succeed. Our driving passion is to create well-designed, healthy homes that improve the quality of life of our residents and enhance the neighborhoods in which they are located. Our team consists of more than 700 on-site professionals, expert in the language of our buildings, committed to our standards of excellence, and dedicated to the highest quality experience for all our residents.
Beacon is known for successfully managing challenging properties and finding new and creative ways to stand out in today’s demanding rental housing marketplace. Our property management practices set the industry standard for attention to detail, physical plant services, and overall community enhancement. We are committed to creating and nurturing strong resident partnerships in order to enable our communities to thrive.
Beacon Communities is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, ancestery, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, martial or veteran status.