Lose Ya Cool is a custom Greek apparel and college lifestyle brand based in Savannah, GA. Lose Ya Cool's mission is to celebrate and empower sorority women through apparel that not only makes them feel good- but also look good.
As an intern at Lose Ya Cool's headquarters, you’ll be personally mentored by our experienced team. You'll interact with Design, Sales, and Marketing to see the process of producing custom apparel from start to finish. Interns will also play a key role in social media strategy, campaign execution, and new product development. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, intelligent, and ready to contribute creative and innovative ideas on how to further grow the Lose Ya Cool brand and acquire new customers.
Responsibilities will vary, but this experience is what you make of it!
- Fraternity/Sorority affiliation or comprehensive understanding of Collegiate Greek culture
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Multi-tasking ninja
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must have vision and creativity
- Works well independently
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Savannah, GA 31401 (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative