We are seeking a dynamic, professional coach/consultant for the Dental Industry in the greater Morgantown or Charleston areas of West Virginia to provide services across the state.
The position of Dental Practice Management Coach / Consultant for combines business acumen, coaching skills, practice management skills, training skills and marketing know-how in order to help your clients succeed. The position is a combination of business development and sales along with in-house workshops and training, seminar delivery and coaching calls. The coach would cultivate their own sales through marketing events and networking alliance partners and coach the doctors and their team to results. This is an extremely rewarding, entrepreneurial and fulfilling position.
Being a Healthcare Coach offers an unparalleled opportunity:
- Tapping into your entrepreneurial spirit and gaining freedom in your work
- Honing the Power of Purpose in your career
- Being paid on results
- Expanding your personal growth and development
- Working independently and as part of a strong team
We will show you how to coach your clients to:
- Run their practice as a smart, successful business
- Enjoy increased profits with less work and less stress
- Lead their team to increased morale and purpose
- Have a more satisfying personal and professional life
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a strong business background
- Have a strong sales background
- Have the ability to present in front of groups
- Have a desire to help people and change lives
- Interested in personal growth and development
- Are in the dental community looking for the next level
Coaching and/or consulting experience a plus. This is an independent contractor position.
Please see www.fortunemgmt.com for more corporate information.
Executive Coach Search
At Fortune Practice Management you OWN your book of business. There are no “ordinary” people here.
Who are we? We are a group of committed Executive Coaches who are making a difference in the lives of the clients we serve!
The primary duties of our Coaches are:
- Practice Management Specialist This means implementing key practice management systems that address the five engines of the business or practice; sales/marketing, technology, clinical, organization, and financial – all focused around the practice’s vision. We make sure that the practice runs as an efficient, profitable business with or without the owner.
- Key Business Strategist This means working on fulfilling the doctor’s vision for his/her business to achieve his/her vision for life. We help our clients act like a CEO and make educated, sophisticated business decisions that will advance them in their career. This could involve mergers and acquisitions, bringing on associates that are future business partners, adding multiple locations, real estate purchases, bringing in specialists to create a multi-specialty practice, remodeling their current facility to create their dream practice and so much more.
- Executive Coach Fortune Management is very adamant that our core difference is being a coach to our clients, not a consultant. We find out what the doctor or owner wants and help them achieve it. We firmly believe it is not our job to put our expectations on our clients. We hold our clients accountable for what they want and their actions and decisions that bring them closer to their ultimate vision.
To be part of what we do you will work from your home office and you must be self-motivated, highly organized and savvy with technology.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Commitment to Client Service - Making sure our doctor is happy...always.
- Unwavering Quality - Ensuring the success of our doctor’s by providing the best results possible.
- Honesty & Integrity - This is just a given.
- Personal Responsibility - Employees need to be told what to do; our coaches are proactive and take on the responsibility of the doctor’s vision and the success of everyone in the practice.
IF YOU FIND FULFILLMENT IN:
- Helping Dentists/Doctors and their teams find fulfillment in their lives and in their work.
- Performing a range of simple to very detailed analysis of numbers.
- Helping us build our brand – we believe in continual process improvement and expanding our company.
- Not knowing exactly what every day will hold – tasks can change day-to-day with new doctors or changes to the existing clients.
- Acting like a business owner – taking initiative and ownership, making decisions, thinking ahead and being proactive about your schedule and the tasks that need to be completed and by when.
- Working with technology: Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and cloud-based file sharing.
- Having control over your schedule, your workflow and your financial future.
- Being a solution for several people; coaching through people dynamics and resolving conflicts elegantly.
- Challenging experiences that grow you personally and professionally.
- Maintaining multiple professional relationships and finding a way to add value - reciprocated or not.
- Constant learning, reading, continuing education and expanding your professional expertise.
- Helping others define and then create success for themselves.
- Computer and technology experience. Individuals must be very comfortable using computers, have experience with Excel and can learn new software with ease.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency – things can't happen tomorrow (tomorrow never comes).
- Wide range of Common Sense, Street Smart and Business Acumen.
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and in writing.
- Ability to logically problem solve with limited supervision.
- Strong attention to detail (did we mention this already?).
- Comfortable with change and working in unknown situations.
- Honesty and discretion in handling and communicating sensitive client and patient information.
- Ability to manage multiple doctors at once.
- A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Previous dental office experience is not required but helpful.
- Strong work ethic.
Are you ready to take the next step at joining our company?
Submit your resume and cover letter stating why you would be perfect for our company.
Our Search Process
1. Let’s Get Started: Your resume is reviewed. We ask this stuff right away. We don’t want to waste anybody’s time!
2. THINK, then WRITE: You will be given examples of 3 potential work scenarios in which you will respond in writing. You should focus on indicating how you would resolve the situation.
3. SMILE! 2 Minute Video: You are on to the next step! This is where you have the chance to dazzle us with your pearly whites. We would like to get to know you a little better and see your smile. Your next step is to create a 2-minute video and tell us about yourself and why you feel YOU are the best candidate?
4. Virtual Date #1: We meet, virtually, of course! You will be invited for a 30-minute virtual interview so we (and you) can ask all the pertinent questions.
5. How do YOU fit into the PUZZLE: You will take an online DISC assessment to determine how your unique motivations, instincts, and methods of operation will benefit the current team. Be honest and trust your gut when answering the questions. We want to make sure you will like us as much as we like you.
6. Virtual Date #2: We meet, virtually, again! You will be invited for a 2nd virtual interview
(face to face with “The Boss” – that’s a joke – the Doctor is the REAL Boss).
7. Decision Time: We will let you know our final decision and next steps.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $6,600.00 to $11,000.00 /month
- Independent Commission-Based: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business Coaching/Consulting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Dental Office: 10 years (Preferred)
- Morgantown, WV (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road