The Director of the Enterprise Legal Services Project Management Office (ELS PMO) is a key role in enabling UnitedLex to advance its strategic vision for legal services delivery and achieve its aggressive growth objectives. The ELS PMO will own a new business operating rigor across all UnitedLex business units and functions designed to maximize conversion rate and total deal value on new “enterprise legal services” (ELS) opportunities. The ELS PMO will assemble the business and functional “deal teams” required to support the sales capture process, drive a coordinated, cross-business strategy, manage timelines, and aggregate final deliverables and outputs. In partnership with appropriate business and functional experts, the ELS PMO will develop and maintain tools, protocols, playbooks, and methodologies for running the deal capture process.
- Owner of a new UnitedLex process created to drive coordination between originators, solutions teams, business leaders, and those responsible for service delivery during the capture process of an ELS transaction. The process starts following opportunity qualification, and ends (in the case of a win) upon the successful transition of the services into UnitedLex.
- Assemble the appropriate subject matter experts from the business and functional teams to support each ELS opportunity; supplement, modify, replace as required.
- Ensure the deal team understands their role in the capture process, deliverables and timing, and has capacity to effectively support.
- Aggregate content and coordinate review of key customer deliverables (e.g., presentations, ROM, commercial proposal).
- Develop and maintain a standard process and methodology for ELS transactions.
- Establish and maintain a central repository for ELS tools, protocols, models, playbooks, and methodologies for the deal capture process.
- Establishes and maintains a program for monitoring and reporting on compliance to adopted PMO policies, processes, and procedures.
- Reviews and reports overall project metrics; advises leadership about the project portfolio, status and resource planning.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ten years of experience in project management position(s), prior experience project managing business process outsourcing transactions preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player who works collaboratively and effectively with others; empowering individuals to resolve issues directly before becoming escalations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, and a clear vision of what determines a successful outcome for the customer and for the company.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate people and encourage teamwork.
- Proven knowledge and experience in project management processes, procedures and methodologies.
- Experience in business process design, mapping or transformation.
- Acumen to face issues squarely and early, resolve conflicts, and to know when to seek help.
UnitedLex is an enterprise legal services provider that drives digital transformation throughout the corporate legal ecosystem. UnitedLex was founded in 2006 with a singular mission to improve the performance of leading corporations, law firms, and academic institutions. Since then, more than 2,000 attorneys, engineers, and consultants across four continents have deployed innovative solutions that deliver unparalleled business impact resulting in risk mitigation, efficiency improvements, and cost optimization for clients around the world.
Full-time UnitedLex employees enjoy competitive insurance benefits (health, dental, vision, short term disability, and life), plus paid holidays and paid time off. The company also provides a wide selection of other group benefits and a 401(k), with a 100% vested company match. As a fast growing company, we are committed to hiring talented individuals, providing a great workplace culture, continuously developing our employees, and providing interesting, challenging, and innovative work.
UnitedLex is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Job Type: Full-time