School Occupational Therapist Position in Perris, CA
ProCare Therapy is working with a great school district in Perris, CA that is looking to expand their team with a Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the school year. See below for more details:
- Full Time Schedule
- ASAP - EOSY (looking to renew)
- Elementary Grade Caseload
- IEP meetings, assessments, evaluations, and providing therapy to assigned caseload.
- Assisting with back log of services and assessments.
- More details will be provided on interview.
- Master's in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed OT in California
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- Hourly Compensation based on experience and qualifications: $45-$58
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.