The Genesis Group is a premier health care and education staffing company, servicing our clients and candidates across the country. Our relationships with numerous healthcare facilities - including hospitals, school systems, and long-term care facilities enables us to offer the most rewarding contracts in the areas of therapy, nursing, behavior and other allied healthcare opportunities . Our unparalleled support team remains unmatched in the industry. The Genesis Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply..
We are currently hiring school based Occupational Therapists to help students reach their full potential by providing customized treatment plans and programs. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Plan and implement occupational therapy treatment for physically handicapped, autistic, ADD, ADHD, LD and other disabled individuals; evaluate disabilities and functional limitations; implement direct care and exercise programs; monitor and adjust individual and group programs as needed.
- Prepare written evaluations, maintain records and prepare reports concerning individual clients; review medical reports; communicate with physicians, clients and other medical personnel as necessary.
- Collaborating with colleagues and parents in order to share information and expertise to plan and implement effective student programs.
- Assisting Occupational Therapists in determining extent to which goals and objectives are being met by collecting and maintaining data on individual student goals.
occupational therapist ,ot, otr, occupational therapist, OTR/L
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $2,500.00 - $2,700.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Occupational Therapy License (Required)
- California OT License (Required)
Work Location: In person