Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com .
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
· Coordinates creative requests, stakeholder approvals, and project tasks for select email marketing campaigns.
· Proactively monitors progress of select projects and ensures team members have resources they need to get their work done.
· Supports project management of select email campaigns by serving as the initial point of contact for asset and product requests for select email marketing campaigns.
· Tracks partner marketing assets, status, and documentation as needed on select campaigns.
· Audits, updates, and refreshes team process documents on a shared Confluence workspace.
· Works with business partners to gather key information necessary to manage and execute select email marketing plans and tactics.
· Communicates verbally and in writing with relevant internal team members and partner contacts.
· Contributes to problem solving and mitigating potential issues in team meetings and team conversations.
· May be asked to research key industry players and trends; communicates findings and recommendations to management on new email marketing trends or best practices.
· Special projects as assigned.
SUMMARY OR REQUIREMENTS:
· 1+ years of related experience
· Knowledge of email marketing with a focus on the creation of marketing materials
· Intermediate PC skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, OneDrive, etc) required.
· Knowledge of or experience in project management systems preferred.
· Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration, a related field, or equivalent experience
** This is a CONTRACT position
This position is hybrid in Redmond, WA. Hybrid positions require regular onsite work following the schedule and guidelines for their division. This position is not open to fully remote status at this time.
This contract position has a base pay range of $24 - $34 per hour and is eligible for benefits through the employing agency. Agency benefits may include medical, dental and vision, 401(k), basic/supplemental life and AD&D insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, transportation benefits, employee assistance program, paid sick leave, and up to 6 paid holidays per year. All benefits are subject to elections, eligibility requirements, plan and program terms. Benefits offerings will be confirmed at the time of offer by the employing agency and may differ depending on the employing agency partner.