This position will provide on the on-the-job training
for supporting and providing technical assistance of F5
products running on various operating systems to
external customers, ranging from small Internet
companies to large multi-national corporations with an
This position is the first step to becoming a Network
Support Engineer I, and will provide the following:
- Training and working with cutting edge technology,
F5 Networks – A global leader in Security
and High Availability technologies.
- The ability to troubleshoot real customer issues.
Customers are Fortune 500/1000 companies across the
- Learning to use various troubleshooting tools,
facilities and equipment to replicate/solve customer
VMWare, httpwatch, Wireshark, etc.
- Learning to use an Issue Ticket tracking software to
capture each request.
- Working with extremely talented Network and Security
Engineers on a daily basis.
- Learning to provide exceptional customer service to
customers, whether external or internal.
- Adhere to standardized workflow and processes.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Characteristics
- Technically minded
- Good Inter-personal skills
- Curious to know why or how
Previous experience with technical support a plus
Previous customer service experience a plus