IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: Yes
VARIABLE ANNUITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY INC
Reporting and Visualization Lead
The ideal candidate will be a result-oriented thought leader with hands-on functional, technical, and leadership experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics. This person will successfully lead teams to deliver strategic, dynamic, and insightful solutions that not only solve current business needs but can evolve to support future business decisions.
Effectively presents complicated analysis, data concepts, and insights via meaningful analogies and storytelling to ensure message is properly received
Helping business partners formulate their questions they need to answer to accomplish business goals.
Create proofs of concept and conference room pilots to help business partners visualize and understand what the data is telling them
Create the requirements and test plans for BI solutions and supplement the build teams in the design of effective products.
Manages multiple projects
What You Bring to the Table:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.
• 5+ years business intelligence application development experience
• Expertise in Cognos 11 development
• Business Intelligence Tools Expertise: Cognos, Microsoft SSRS, Qlikview
• Solid skills in visual presentation and user experience
• Analytical and technical skills.
• Communications and interpersonal skills.
• Able to manage team interaction between core application development teams located throughout
• Strong business acumen and have demonstrated leadership skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.