Technical Product Manager – Digital Healthcare
mscripts is a digital messaging platform company specializing in healthcare. We provide pharmacies and other health and wellness organizations with a robust mobile, text and web platform that improves patient communications to address the problem of medication non-adherence. Our clients include some of the largest and most respected pharmacy chains, healthcare systems and pharmaceutical companies.
We are seeking an experienced and proven Technical Product Manager (PM) to lead product development teams, focused on our core mobile applications platform, for several of our biggest, most forward-looking customers. The ideal candidate will have a successful background in agile/scrum software development, have managed multiple simultaneous projects, be outgoing, friendly and professional, and possess a strong technology background. The candidate will be extremely organized, excellent with deadlines, have excellent communication skills and be comfortable interacting with any and all product stakeholders, technical or nontechnical.
You should have at least 5 years of previous product and/or program management experience with increased responsibility over your career. Experience in mobile technologies, health care, and off-shore development teams would be benefits in this role.
- Drive the mobile product development cycle
- Contribute to the strategic product direction as it fits within the broader mscripts™ product roadmap.
- Serve as the product owner within the scrum teams. Own the product backlog and work with the scrum team, customer, and other business units to successfully deliver innovative solutions.
- Assimilate and synthesize multiple inputs for possible product direction into a set of priorities based on existing business goals and specifications.
- Define and author product specifications to be used by product development teams in the implementation and delivery of product initiatives.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to create easy to use mobile and web user interfaces consistent with other product designs.
- Stay current and knowledgeable about mobile and web products that are competitive to mscripts™.
- Program manage product development initiatives by communicating and coordinating with the product marketing and implementation teams about upcoming product releases and the value that those releases provide to customers.
- Assist marketing and development teams with writing and producing client-facing product documentation and launch materials.
Desired Skills & Experience
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, business and/or engineering or equivalent work experience. Post-secondary degree a plus.
- 5+ years of mobile and software product and/or program management experience.
- Experience in agile/scrum software product development, working with a distributed team.
- A track record for rapidly developing and releasing mobile apps is a big plus.