Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Bay Area? ThoughtSpot's Search & AI-Driven analytics platform is revolutionizing how the world uses data by making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people. ThoughtSpot was recently named a Leader in Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Analytics. ThoughtSpot is the first new Leader in the past six year and is the fastest analytics company ever to become a Leader.
Spend your Summer in beautiful Sunnyvale, California, learning and helping our rapidly growing team to attain our full potential! Product Enablement builds innovative experiences to make learning ThoughtSpot exciting, fun, and fast. You will contribute to helping new team members and customers learn how to set up and use ThoughtSpot. If you like writing, graphic design, making videos, or any other aspect of making serious learning an enjoyable and rewarding experience, this opportunity is for you.
- Assist with writing topics and instructions for using new features.
- Format existing documentation topics to comply with content templates, and identify content for reuse across product components.
- Integrate feedback from the field, and monitor internal channels for possible content improvements.
- Contribute to the strategy for on-boarding new users, ongoing technical learning, and employee development.
- Help design, develop, and deliver technical information and courses, including course materials, exercises, and skill evaluations.
- Edit video of internal information sessions, making it accessible to users across the organization.
- Monitor course completion and prepare reports for internal stakeholders.
- Create assessments and certifications to ensure readiness for team members and success for customers.
- University-level student, pursuing a Bachelor's degree with a focus in Communications, English, Instructional Design, Technical Writing, Journalism, Information Management, or a related discipline.
- Enthusiasm for creating documentation and new learning experiences.
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with adult learning principles and course design techniques.
- Knowledge of database and/or business intelligence solutions is a strong plus.
At ThoughtSpot, we solve some of the hardest, most challenging problems in technology. The kind of problems we solve, requires diverse perspectives and the team-spirit to see those differences as opportunities rather than roadblocks. It's why diversity isn't a box to check; it's the heart of "Selfless Excellence," our core value we live every day. To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We support our employees with great benefits like 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage for employees and dependents, equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs, conveniently located in Sunnyvale with an onsite gym, company-provided catered lunch and dinner, and paid holidays and flexible paid time off. ThoughtSpot's Search & AI-Driven analytics platform puts the power of a thousand analysts in every business person's hands. With ThoughtSpot's next-generation analytics platform, business people can use Google-like search to easily analyze complex, large-scale enterprise data and get trusted insights to questions they didn't know to ask, automatically - all with a single click. ThoughtSpot's customers include the world's largest companies, such as Amway, BT, Bed Bath and Beyond, Chevron Federal Credit Union, De Beers, JD Sports, PetCo, ServiceNow and Scotiabank. ThoughtSpot is helmed by CEO Sudheesh Nair after being co-founded in 2012 by Ajeet Singh and technical co-founders from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle. Backed by investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Geodesic Capital and Capital One Growth Ventures, ThoughtSpot has raised over $305 million to date at a unicorn valuation. Join us in our mission of enabling analytics "human scale" by putting search and AI-driven analytics in the hands of 20 million users by 2020.
For more information please visit thoughtspot.com.