10 STAR Agency (www.10staragency.com) is an Entertainment Marketing & Brand Activation company, currently seeking an experienced Territory Manager for the Miami Metropolitan area. We are rapidly expanding in the US Market and are looking for premium entertainment channel talent to join our fun and dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years' work experience in a related field and have in depth knowledge about Miami’s nightlife market and the key players in the nightlife industry. Experience working in; On-Premises Brand Educator, Spirit Sales Manager, Hemp Consultant, or Brand Development Manager is an asset.
All candidates must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record and have the ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
We anticipate this position to be traveling 75% of the time within the assigned territory (Miami and surrounding areas) and 25% working out of your home office.
Competitive salary offered plus car and fuel allowance; plus, an annual bonus tied to KPI’s.
- Develop and manage an account list of Nightclubs and Bars within Miami and the surrounding area.
- Effectively manage call coverage across the territory.
- Deliver annual targets by venue and positively contribute to the overall success of the territory.
- Build and develop long-standing personal relationships with each account.
- Source and negotiate contracts with new venues.
- Manage and support promotional teams.
- Setup and manage brand activations.
- Diligent and detail orientated reporting.
- Communicate and engage with nightlife staff.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- College, Bachelor of Business, Marketing Degree/Diploma or similar is desired.
- 5+ years' Direct Sales experience in a related field.
- Technical - CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Very social individual with ability to engage and easily develop working relationships.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solution based attitude, problem solver with strong selling (persuasive), negotiating, and closing skills.
- Self-Motivated, Self-Managed
- The ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Keen understanding of brand marketing and ability to innovate different approaches to satisfy client’s objectives, local cultural connectivity.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Adherence to territory coverage guidelines, time in trade, staff reach and communication.
- Cycle based performance - Project specific targets and program performance.
- Ability to learn and understand in-depth knowledge of product and product features, ability to communicate attributes and benefits with clients in a relevant and meaningful manner.
- Be the face and ambassador of the brand and will adhere to all company policies.
- Ability to move products, hang merchandise and fulfill other physical requirements including repetitive lifting, bending, pulling/ pushing.
- Ability to travel to local and international locations, events, and other meetings as deemed necessary.
NOTE: Greater detail regarding the client and subsequent products will be shared with qualified candidates on the first interview.
HRfx Consulting is assisting the 10 Start Agency team with the initial screening of qualified candidates. Please do not contact 10 STAR directly (phone or email). We kindly request that all interested candidates apply online through Indeed. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $90,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have a flexible schedule to work evenings and weekends?
- Direct Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Passport (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road