Kelly Services has partnered with a Fortune 500 company that is looking to fill a Specialty Bioanalytics intern role in West Chester, PA. Seeking an undergraduate or graduate student with a background in immunology, biochemistry, biology, other life sciences, or related field. The intern will work with scientists in areas such as immunological assays, cell-based assays, computer analysis of data in support of assay development. The intern will also provide assistance for ongoing research projects as directed by his/her supervisor.
West Chester, PA
10 Weeks. June 01 – August 7
- Participate in in developing primary human PBMC-based assays using immunological techniques such as immune cell isolation, flow cytometry, cell culture, and data acquisition and analysis etc.
- Conduct laboratory experiments according to established protocols under the direction of a supervisor
- Record data, perform computations and report results
- Develop scripts within established software packages for the analysis of analytical data
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- This position is for undergraduates and graduates in the fields of immunology, biochemistry, biology, other life sciences, who have completed at least one year of college-level coursework
- Some previous laboratory coursework or experience preferred.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Also, feel free to follow up via email to RACS113@KELLYSERVICES.COM
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.