Engage2Learn is a dynamic, fast-paced educational services company known for its culture of collaboration and innovation, and we are looking for a top-notch communications and marketing professional to join our team in this full-time position. We have experienced rapid growth and now serve clients across Texas and several other states, having served over 165 school districts over the last seven years including 35+ districts in 2017-18. This growth has created an immediate need for an outstanding professional to join our team as an Engagement Strategist.
The Engagement Strategist will be charged with developing professional communications, marketing, online content, building brand awareness, and event planning services. The candidate will also be responsible for management of social media strategy, creating campaigns, analyzing social media activity, and driving website traffic with the goal of achieving customer engagement and lead generation.
This is a virtual, remote position. **Candidate must be located in Texas**
- Generate and publish daily content on social media and the e2L website that build meaningful connections
- Monitor and manage website traffic with the goal of increasing the amount of quality traffic and leads
- Design and implement all e2L product marketing
- Write relevant blogs and publish according to the engage2learn content calendar, boosting our search engine presence over time.
- Provide scripting and other support for video production that tells the district and e2L story to stakeholders in our partner districts
- Manage, monitor, and report on all e2L promotional channels, including email, social media, and the website.
- Plan and execute engage2learn events, including co-hosted events with our partner districts. This includes sending promotional emails, choosing a venue, and determining costs and return on investment.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing and/or related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and social media communication
- Experience in K-12 education sector is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, time management skills, and the ability to collaborate and flourish with internal and external stakeholders in a virtual work environment.
- This role requires the ability to work across functions and departments with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the Google G-suite applications
- Some occasional travel may be required
- Extensive social media background (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Hootsuite)
- Google Analytics Certified, or the ability to obtain certification within the first six months
- Proven experience and verifiable success in product marketing
- An ability to provide communication strategy and thought leadership
- Pay per click experience, specifically with product marketing
- A thorough understanding of school district initiatives and the ability to target market segments
- Wordpress, keyword research, and search engine optimization experience
- Ability to speak, write, and present clearly and concisely to promote the story of e2L products and services
Indeed Hire and Engage2Learn are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing and Social Media Communications: 3 years (Required)
- K-12 Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics (Preferred)