Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
Insurance sales agents will earn $36,000 if you are average, $50,000 if you are good, and $65,000+ if you are our next superstar. The position offered is in the insurance industry primarily selling Home and Auto Insurance. We are currently seeking experienced sales for positions within our office.
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Aggressively work internet leads, direct mail, cross-sell, and referral lists by making proactive outbound calls and hitting desired activity ratios. Sales Representatives are expected to make 125+ outbound calls per day
- Persuasive negotiation skills and highly effective listening and communications skills
- Identifying and qualifying potential prospects generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, telephone, referrals, and other lead sources
- Develop insurance quotes, makes presentations based on a real understanding of clients' needs
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers, Professional Groups, etc
- Cross and up-sell existing customers for property/casualty and financial products
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years Sales Experience
- Must obtain a NJ Insurance producer license within first 3 weeks of employment date. (You will receive fully paid training and we will sponsor you for your insurance license)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Internet Explorer)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Competitive base salary with a tiered commission structure along with monthly and annual bonus opportunities
- Health Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Allstate Good Hands ® Certification and ongoing training and development
Job Type: Full-time