Reporting to the Associate Provost for Research, the Manager of Research Programs will be primarily responsible for the administration of internally funded grant programs. The Manager will also be responsible for a monthly e-newsletter and clerical duties as assigned.
- Administer internally funded Grant Programs via an online platform. This includes outreach to faculty about funding opportunities, preparation of grant application materials, organization of submitted proposals and arranging review panels.
- Research material for e-newsletter about research and faculty scholarship, promote science communication internally and externally.
- Liaise with University Relations about faculty scholarly activity.
- Assist Associate Provost for Research with the scheduling of appointments and office events.
- Provide administrative support for the Office, including procurement and maintaining office subscriptions, facilitating signatures and approvals through Contract Director, and updating the Office of Research website.
- Performs other such duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree desirable or equivalent work experience required.
- Superior technical computer skills including knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to work alone or as a team.
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm, additional hours as needed
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number S00738P
Job Open Date 12/10/2019
Job Close Date 01/10/2020
Open Until Filled No
Special Instructions to Applicant
About the Institution
Pace University has a proud history of preparing its diverse student body for a lifetime of professional success as a result of its unique program that combines rigorous academics and real-world experiences. Pace is ranked the #1 private, four-year college in the nation for upward economic mobility by Harvard University’s Opportunity Insights, evidence of the transformative education the University provides.
From its beginnings as an accounting school in 1906, Pace has grown to three campuses, enrolling 13,000 students in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in more than 150 majors and programs, across a range of disciplines: arts, sciences, business, health care, technology, law, education, and more. The university also has one of the most competitive performing arts programs in the country. Pace has a signature, newly renovated campus in New York City, located in the heart of vibrant Lower Manhattan, next to Wall Street and City Hall, and two campuses in Westchester County, New York: a 200-acre picturesque Pleasantville Campus and a Law School in White Plains.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Minorities, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and people of all gender identities are encouraged to apply.
Annual Security Report Notice
Pace is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the students, faculty, staff and visitors to the University. In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the University’s Safety and Security department publishes an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, which can be accessed here. The report contains information on security policies as well as crime and fire statistics for the University.
Benefits Offered http://www.pace.edu/human-resources/compensation-benefits/prospective-full-time-employee