- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Microsoft Project
- Certified Scrum Master
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
Veratics is currently seeking a motivated and driven Program Manager with a proven and demonstrable track record of meeting project timelines for Agile and Waterfall programs. As a key member of our team reporting directly to the Director of Programs, the Program Manager will be responsible for providing high-quality, compliant responses to government requests for information, requests for quotes, and request for proposals. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years in Program/Project Management of large-scale, distributed and interoperable systems.
- 5+ years experience as a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner in an agile development environment.
- PMP Certification required.
- Formal education (BSc) in electrical/computer engineering or computer science preferred.
- Experience with MS Project required.
- Knowledge of the FAR desired.
- Knowledge and/or prior experience with EVMS preferred.
- CSM and/or CSPO is desired.
- Solid Technical background in software engineering, architecture, and/or product management preferred.
- Solid background in development (C#, Java), architecture, and/or product ownership/management is desired.
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycles (waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Familiarity with Cyber Security services desired (but not required).
- Strong experience using and administering various ALM tools (e.g. Microsoft TFS, Atlassian, etc).
- Proven record of managing and delivering several programs (small, medium, and large) on-time and on-budget, or better.
- Ability to review and/or support our proposals team to deliver high-quality, compliant responses to government requests for information, requests for quotes, and request for proposals.
- Proven ability to review and/or create contracts for clients and vendors.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to clearly communicate Agile Scrum theory and best practices and apply them to current customer projects.
- Technical ability to communicate technical relevant of user stories to the scrum team.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to help influence project team members on issues related to process and / or relevant technical topics.
- Ability to communicate with customer contacts ranging from junior level developers to C-level executives.
- Ability to deliver presentations to C-level executives.
- Ability to translate business area needs to solid business plans and proposals.
- Experience with the VA or healthcare industry is a plus (not required).
- Located at our Veratics HQ in Indian Harbour Beach, FL.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
Veratics offers a very competitive commission-based compensation package that includes healthcare, dental, and life insurance. Veratics also offers paid time-off, along with a 401K retirement savings plan that includes company matching.
As a leader in intelligent information management (IIM), Veratics offers ENGAGE™, a platform for innovative engagement that enables rapid delivery of intuitive information management systems. Veratics’ revolutionary IIM approach to Enterprise Content Management (ECM) connects people and ideas to content efficiently and seamlessly across the enterprise. Engaging Employees and Customers through fluid content delivery. To learn more, please visit: http://www.veratics.com. GoVets (www.govets.com) leverages the power of ENGAGE as an e-commerce platform connecting 100% VA-Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSBs) to the Department of Veterans affairs, for streamlined purchasing and transactional efficiency. To learn more, please visit: https://www.govets.com or watch the video at http://www.veratics.com/introducing-govets/.
Job Type: Full-time
- PMP: 5 years (Preferred)
- Program Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Indian Harbour Beach, FL (Preferred)