- Manage Project Scheduler through ERP and Time & Attendance software track labor tasks, installations, and resource scheduling. Monitors all Vacations, Holidays, Sick and Personal time
- This position compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production for reference by production and management personnel.
- Validates all labor, materials and services is properly recorded Microsoft Dynamics (ERP System) and MJobtime (Time & Attendance System).
- May perform any combination of the following duties: compile and record production data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production/job numbers following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing and Excel techniques.
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared, of detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers.
- Works directly with Operations Management to plan and provide current and advanced schedule planning, Monitors work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities.
- Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies
- Works with Operations Project Managers, and Finance to elevate issues in production with materials and completion of jobs.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED: Personal computer, Microsoft Office Suite, ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics), Primavera Project Management Software, MJobtime Time & Attendance , and Phone.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Work is generally conducted in an office environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Scheduling: 2 years (Required)