Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Hybrid/ Maryland
Citizenship: US Citizen
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust and Secret Clearance equivalent
AttainX, Inc. is in search of a highly energetic Project Manager with strong communication and organizational skills to support our government client.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience supporting IT initiatives or a Master's degree and 8 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading projects as a project manager on Network solutions, Cloud and IT support
- 4 years prior experience leading delivery on Government contracts
- 4 years minimum managing multiple, related complex IT projects in a coordinated effort between stakeholders
- Be fully aware of and possess the ability to lead implementation of the most recent version of ITIL help desk processes/procedures
- Must have PMP certification
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Security Clearance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience to deliver technology solutions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven enterprise environment
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual who adapts to a dynamic work environment
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to operate effectively across multiple priorities.
The project manager is responsible for leading the implementation and maintenance of Networking, cloud, and customer support solutions for our US Government customer. Job duties include:
- Primary point of contact between the government and AttainX team supporting the contract
- Develop, monitor, and manage work for all tasks
- Ensure all work meets performance requirements
- Possess the full authority to act on all contractual matters relating to the daily operation, personnel and tasks
- Develop and/or Update schedules for all task activities to meet specified due dates
- Ensure prioritization of workload and proper workload distribution
- Develop and/or update project plans
- Document, track and report on all risks and issues
- Document and report on all contract and/or project activities
- Provide direct support to the System Owner
- Develop and/or update Quarterly Program Review documentation for all projects within 8850 networking contract
- Provide documentation support on 8850 network activities and/or projects
- Track action items for the following:
- Establish and conduct routine (weekly, monthly, quarterly) status meetings as needed with Government staff to report progress, upcoming activities, and issues
- Conduct status meetings to present completed tasks for the week, upcoming tasks, and identify any problems requiring the assistance of or intervention by the Government
- General Duty Requirements
AttainX Inc. is SBA Certified 8(a), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged WOSB (EDWOSB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 certified QMS and Silver Level SaFe Partner. For more than 12 years, AttainX, Inc. has delivered emergent technologies, software products, and high-quality services that meet the needs of our Federal Government customers.
The last 3 years have shown significant company growth as we have increased our contracts portfolio and hold the “Best in Class” contract vehicles, GSA MAS and OASIS Small Business and 8(a) Pools 1, 2 and 3. In addition, we are prime on several Agency Specific IDIQ’s and BPA’s with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Department of Energy, Navy, Health and Human Service and the Defense Intelligence Agency.
AttainX is dedicated to quality and best practices for the services we provide. We understand our people are the key ingredient to ensuring our customers Mission and Goals are met with excellence.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to include paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Long & Short Term Disability.
AttainX is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer, we are committed to providing a workplace that is free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law. These protections also extend to applicants. Follow the links below to find out more;
EEO is Law Poster
EEO is Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation, please send an email to Human Resources. Indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
Sitting and working on a computer for long, continuous periods each day; effective communications by telephone, email, and face-to-face; standing, walking, and sitting; handling and feeling objects or controls; reaching; talking and hearing; lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds; and specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person