Our social media giant client seeks a Marketing Manager to join their team onsite in Menlo Park!
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Understand developer relations and what's required to form a strong, engaged developer ecosystem, building awareness and positive user sentiment Insights Hub.
- Represent voice of developers within organization, planning and leading successful program initiatives to drive participation.
- Build studies to gain insights about developer ecosystem.
- Manager and work with cross-functional teams to deliver world-class market research communications.
- Develop program initiatives that support and improve overall developer brand and experience.
- Create long-term vision for program, ensuring a collaborative and thriving community.
The ideal Marketing Manager should possess 5+ years' experience in Marketing programs planning with a strong understanding of web and mobile apps, emerging technologies, and ability to project manage programs and drive engagement.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: