We are one of the fastest growing companies in America. Our progressive approach is changing the way Americans do business. Be a part of the next best thing.
We are looking for a mid-senior level manager to oversee and spearhead our Web and E-Commerce development. The E-Commerce Web Manager works directly with the Director of Marketing to provide solutions from a technical and strategic perspective to meet brand, business, and functionality needs. They will work with teams internally, as well as outside agencies when needed.
Essential functions will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing, maintaining, and increasing the functionality of the company website.
- Leading the charge on new website development projects (with development agency).
- Optimize websites (SEO, mobile, UX/UI) and propose solutions to create a better online experience.
- Web analytics and working on data-analysis/research projects.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Analytical data-driven mindset.
- Ability to manage ambiguity.
- Quick adaptability to change.
- 3+ years of experience working with web dev, data and project management.
- Highly organized, strategic thinker, with the ability to impact business change and find tools to increase efficiency and automation.
- Experience with project planning and development cycles.
- Expert ability to analyze website data utilizing industry tools (Google Analytics or similar).
- Familiarity with site speed monitoring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an expert in productivity software skills (i.e. Keynote, Pages, Excel, or similar).
- Strong business and technical knowledge.
- Strong analytical experience with data and customer/user behavior.
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytics background and an understanding of SEO principals, strategies and tactics.
- Experience launching and managing small to large websites, Shopify and Magento preferred.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Tag Manage, and other data tools.
- Search Engine Optimization experience preferred.
- Experience developing with Web Standards (HTML, SQL, JS, CSS, etc) preferred.
- Experience working with Email tools (MailChimp, Active Campaign, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Data and Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- Web Development: 3 years (Required)