The Coca-Cola Company. Our vision is loved brands, created sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation and design, and marketing. As a Production Technician you will be responsible to complete manufacturing task associated with the production of our Coca-Cola products.
- Multiple Positions Available: Must be able to work multiple shifts (1st, 2nd and/or 3rd) to meet business needs.
Position Related Job Duties and Responsibilities
Minimum 2 years of related work experience preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend instructions and procedures, (both written and verbal). Ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container, and equipment problems.
- Have ability to record information for production or shipping reporting.
- Have ability to move at least 60 lbs a distance of 5ft., manual dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2+ hours).
Physical Location and Working Conditions
Operation. Syrup Concentrate Branch
- Work performed mostly on production floor.
- Work is of non-repetitive nature and requires exposure to moderate noise levels, working around moving equipment, wetness, fumes; hazardous chemicals.
- Candidate must be available for all shifts.
Facility subject to extreme heat and cold; multi-shift operation.
All Coca-Cola North America Product Supply Chain
Tools and Safety Equipment
- Computers; forklift; palletizer, filler, box former, case packer, glue machine, printers, two way radios, and other production line equipment as required.
Steel-toed safety shoes; gloves; safety glasses; masks; ear protection & hairnets where applicable.
Basic Skills and Additional Competencies
- Computer data entry
Able to work with PPE
Able to lift 50+ lbs
Basic Math skills
Able to speak, read and write English
- Able to follow guidelines and direction
Able to work with and around others
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.