- Support the design, planning, implementation, and coordination of events.
- Contribute to vendor and site selection, arrangements, and scheduling.
- Coordinate event registration and confirmations.
- Process purchase requisitions and invoices; track event expenses.
- Provide general administrative assistance for department; handle phone calls, emails, and other correspondence relating to event(s).
- Liaise with donors, alumni, senior staff, faculty, trustees, and other staff.
- Coordinate facility, exhibit set-up, equipment, and catering requirements. Provide on-site support, such as check-ins, directions, equipment set-up, and event parking.
- Run database lists, and communicate registration status, reports, and data.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
Education & Experience:
Associate degree and two years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of supporting events.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, taking initiative, judgment, and decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and customer service skills. Must be well organized and detailed oriented.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other online documents, such as Google Docs.
- Ability to interact with a broad spectrum of customers
Candidates only in California should apply
Please share you updated resume with complete contact details
Only W2...No C2C
Job Type: Contract