- Provide systems engineering support, performance specification development, and technical support to hardware and software testing
- Coordinate with other program offices, S&T managers, and/or users to integrate PM products into hardware demonstrators.
- Support requirements analysis and decomposition.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute hardware sensor demonstrations and data collections
- Active Secret Clearance.
- University Degree (BA/BS) in systems engineering, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering.
- 5 years’ experience in analysis, design, test, production and/or integration of infrared or electro-optical sensors
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Motivated and Independent worker/multi-tasking ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of personalities.
- Experience with electro-optical or infrared sensors.
- Experience in an Army Product Management Office with Army Category (ACAT) level I or II programs.
- Experience with requirements analysis and using Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System software.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative