Administer routine aspects of the DoD, DoE, or other industrial security program to ensure compliance with government and company security policies and procedures that are non-IT related. Work on typical security related issues that may include physical access to buildings, room, couriers, clearances, packages, documentation, and debriefings. Monitor security procedures and ensure compliance with all aspects of the program, including personnel, physical, and administrative security systems and procedures. Conduct security briefings and maintain security education programs, as needed. Investigate losses and security violations and recommend corrective action, as needed. Ensure the destruction of classified and confidential information in accordance with policies and procedures. Analyze the revision of procedures manuals and interface with outside agencies.
- Experience with performing functional analysis, document review, and compliance assessments to assess status of projects
- Experience in working individually and with a team to ensure all programmatic goals and strategies are being met
- Experience with orchestrating, coordinating, and scheduling multiple mission critical meetings assessing program readiness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Top Secret clearance required
- HS diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of experience with supporting a federal government client
- Experience with working in DoD operations
- Knowledge of DoD operations, organization, and processes
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.