Overview of Job Function:
The SRM is a strategic role that works in close partnership with the company’s Cloud customers to provide an industry-leading customer experience both pre and post implementation, and ensure the customer’s return on investment (ROI) is maximized.
The SRM develops long-term partnerships to ensure our clients remain successful by constant collaboration from sale to post implementation, conducting health checks and QBRs to determine if the Verint solutions are utilized to their fullest potential and if the customers are satisfied with the value derived from the solutions provided. In addition, the SRM works closely with internal Verint stakeholders to design strategies aimed at expanding the solutions offering while further improving the customer experience and ROI.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary liaison for Verint Cloud customers to address questions, special requests and provide proactive communication regarding solutions’ performance.
- Lead onsite customer quarterly business reviews, executive updates and solution adoption planning sessions.
- Liaise on behalf of the customer with internal stakeholders such as Professional Services, Customer Support, Cloud Operations to address any open items aimed at improving solution performance and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and proactively consult with the customer on expansion opportunities. Partner with Account Executives and Professional Services leaders to ensure all stakeholders are aware of the customer success strategy. Engage with internal solutions experts in various functions to provide the customer with compelling business cases aimed at maximizing the customer’s ROI by providing additional solutions and extending the relationship with increased usage.
- Manage contractual SLAs and review internal processes and procedures, and make relevant stakeholders aware of performance opportunities that may influence the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering, computer science, IT or equivalent work experience
- 6 + years overall experience in a customer facing consultative role.
- 3+ years consultative experience with an enterprise software provider in a SaaS or Cloud deployment model.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, both at the customer and internally. Must feel comfortable conducting formal presentations to internal and customer executive teams.
- Strong ability to comprehend and communicate information to technical and non-technical audiences, and explain impact in business terms.
- Ability to read and understand SOWs, contracts and other legal documents.
- Proven ability to write effective business cases outlining value propositions and needs requirements to both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
- Enterprise software experience.
- Contact center experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.