- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in brand management, marketing, supply chain, or relevant area such as Retail, CPG, or Management Consulting
- 2+ years of experience using Excel to analyze data to support decision-making
- 2+ years of business experience in project management, operations, or finance
- Data analysis, problem solving and project management skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and database management and query tools
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
The AmazonFresh & Prime Now teams are looking for a vendor manager responsible for the leadership and development of strategic vendor relationships across key grocery categories. The Vendor Manager will engage directly with multiple internal teams to optimize the product line for key manufacturers (vendors) on both AmazonFresh and Prime Now. You will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as site merchandising, buying, pricing, inventory management, operations, online marketing, and finance to drive the performance of strategic vendor partners at Amazon.
The candidate possesses experience in buying, marketing, and/or finance, with a track record of successful relationship management, strong analytical acumen, and experience generating and managing reporting and analysis. Great communication skills and understanding of Excel will be essential to your success. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will take ownership of projects and business problems to a successful result.
Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management.
AmazonFresh is looking for a talented, driven and highly analytical Instock Manager. This role will support strategic vendors for both Prime Now and AmazonFresh. The Instock Manager will own developing business plans and oversee supply chain and inventory management for a set of strategic vendors. The Instock Manager will lead cross-functional initiatives to improve customer experience and overall cost structure of the businesses. It is an excellent opportunity to drive innovation in a nascent ecommerce category.
A successful Instock Manager must:
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including: improved instock, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time), forecasting, and shrink reduction.
- Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve customer experience and overall cost structure of the business.
- Perform complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability.
- Partner with internal teams to develop tools, automation, and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
- Strong multi-tasking ability and experience with meeting multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with vendor, client, or customer-facing experience
- Experience in a buying, marketing, or supply chain function
- Experience with process improvement and automation (e.g., LEAN Six Sigma, Process Management)
- Proficiency with SQL
- Possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- Experience with SQL
- Thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously