Manages the F-35 Project Engineering (PE) Section for the PAICoE Systems Engineering and Electronics & Payloads Directorate; System Management and Control (SM&C) department. Reports directly to the PAICoE SM&C Manager. Provides functional management ( 15%) and Change Development Management expertise on F-35 program ( 85%). Functional Management responsibilities include; staffing PE positions, performance reviews; goal setting, mid-year & year-end performance reviews, conduct staff meetings and 1:1 reviews. F-35 PE duties include technical integration for Systems Engineering processes throughout IPTs requiring coordination between Business Management, Production, Global Supply Chain, Logistics, International and Program Office. Manage change packages and execution projects with responsibility for technical SOW, risks, cost and schedule through program approval boards. Coordinate with the customer on issues and meeting implementation dates. Manage internal major change boards. Provide visibility and change/project status to upper management. Coordinate with upper management and customer to resolve issues/improve processes. Deploy engineers to ensure effective change/proposal/project development and execution. Proven leadership skills required. Travel minimum 25%.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited
- Minimum of 7 years of Engineering Experience
- Experience as a project team lead
- Master's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university
- Experience w/ taking top level concepts and translating into detailed plans & execution
- Strong written and communication skills
- Prior experience with briefing executive level leadership
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.