We are seeking a talented individual for a IT Support Analyst I
who provides technical support to end users including support for hardware, printing, eCenter, Track + applications and all users – employees, clients, providers and contractors.
- Provides Level 1 Help Desk support for all HMS applications and systems within negotiated Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Logs all incidents reported via telephone, email or voice mail.
- Attempts to troubleshoot and resolve all incidents reported to the Help Desk.
- Distributes and dispatches incidents to the appropriate support groups as needed.
- Ensures timely escalation of customer issues by gathering detailed information and assigning an appropriate priority level and resolution target.
- Conducts first level support using documented procedures and available system tools.
- Coordinates and tracks all system level production down resolution as necessary per documented procedures.
- Administers id’s, passwords and security rights for all internally developed web-based systems.
- Provides support for remote users (VPN and other connectivity issues)
- Documents processes and procedures as required.
- Performs other functions as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Work Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Ability to provide a high level of support with a customer first attitude.
- Ability to apply a high sense of urgency to all tasks.
- Ability to provide a high level of problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently to meet objectives.
- Ability to communicate technology into business terms with customers at all levels.
- Ability to actively collaborate with vendors and other support teams for problem resolution.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic and process to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to provide careful attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to perform well in a team environment, with staff at all levels, to achieve business goals.
- Average manual dexterity work in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines.
- Maintain and secure sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA privacy and Security rules.
- Ability to work weekends and overnight hours as needed.
- Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
- Ability to communicate and exchange information
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
- Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
- Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
- May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
- May be required to travel at least 10% of time based on business needs
- A+ , N+, MCP, MCSE certifications preferred but not required
Minimum Related Work Experience:
- High School Diploma GED required – 2years\AA or +1 year experience required
- > 1 yrs Desktop/Helpdesk support experience,
- 1 yrs experience on hardware issues including PC’s, laptops, printers, and blackberries,
- > 1 yrs experience setting up and installing Windows XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office applications
- 1yrs VPN experience
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job Posting : Aug 7, 2018, 3:53:41 PM
Work Locations : USA-Texas-Irving