Quality oriented and well established CPA firm with 2 offices (Miami and Boca Raton) seeks CPA/accountant for Miami office with at least 5 years public accounting experience for permanent full-time position preparing domestic and international compliance areas and preparation of workpapers. Candidate should have experience using Ultratax, Accounting CS, Quicken/Quickbooks, MS Office. Candidate will be exposed to and work in diverse areas of tax and accounting. Flexible hours are available for family or educational reasons. Strictly confidential. Candidates only.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with high net worth clients, entities and professsional staff.
- Preparation of individual, partnership, corporation, trusts and estates, foreign related returns.
- Ability to research certain issues that may arise, tax and financial planning
- Preparation of accounting records, financial reports
- Communicating with IRS and other compliance authorities
Qualifications and Skills
- 4 year degree or higher preferred
- 5 years public accounting experience
- Full-time, permanent position
- Knowledge of Ultratax, Accounting CS, Quickbooks, MS Office
- Possess good communication skills with clients and professional staff
- Salary and compensation package commensurate with pubic accounting experience and technical ability
- Flexible hours due to family or educational requirements
- Ability to learn or improve in many areas of tax and accounting
- Advancement opportunities based upon technical ability and professional development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- public accountng: 5 years