- Sales Experience
- Microsoft Office
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for selling products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Outside Sales Representative will reach his or her business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customer sites. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
- Ability to maintain and grow account base for assigned accounts and prospect for new accounts
- Ability to work with our customers to sell entire product portfolio.
- Develop strong working relationships with suppliers to further satisfy our customers’ needs
- Ability to work independently from a home office environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use computer programs. SAP and Microsoft Office
- Prior field sales required
- Electronics or Industrial experience preferred.
- Perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company product(s)/service(s) while on-site.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Customer Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Assist in creating RFQ responses to potential clients.
Job Type: Full-time
- Outside Logistic Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)