ULTRAMAIN SYSTEMS, INC. ® is looking for a Software Engineer Intern to join our aviation software development and support team at our headquarters in Albuquerque. This is a full-time entry level position.
Code Java-based n-tier applications used in aviation, and facilities maintenance and logistics operations.
- Participate in the implementation and testing of Java components using industry design patterns and supplied application architecture.
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- 1+ years software coding experience required.
- Familiarity with industry design patterns. Web application design patterns are a plus.
- Must possess excellent analytical and communication skills, be detail oriented, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be flexible, able to take on new projects in varied environments, and must be able to research and learn new technologies independently.
- Working onsite in Albuquerque is mandatory. No relocation will be provided.
ULTRAMAIN SYSTEMS, INC.® is an equal opportunity employer. This is a paid full-time position and some benefits for Interns include:
- Dog Friendly Environment
- Onsite Gym
- Casual Dress
For more information on our company, please visit our website at http://www.ultramain.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- software coding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Albuquerque, NM (Required)