include achievement of revenue goals through volunteer recruitment, participant coaching, team and relationship building, marketing, and logistics.
- Recruit, train & supervise event day volunteers. Prepare reports as required. Execute the constituent engagement plan using various electronic systems.
- Work together with members of the events team to meet or exceed annual revenue goals. Participate in the creation, planning and implementation of new and existing projects.
- Coordinate and oversee event logistics: develop and monitor event project timelines and implementation. Negotiate with vendors to achieve favorable prices that ensure adherence to established budget. Prepare and monitor ongoing event progress reports.
- Serve as liaison for customer service and troubleshooting for signature events and internal kickoffs.
- Serve as location lead for the development of event websites and content updates, utilizing ALA best practices, software and guidelines.
- Coordinate the implementation of e-communications, mailings and donor acknowledgements.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications department to create and disseminate special events promotional materials.
- Oversee the utilization of ALA databases and e-commerce platforms, Convio & ROI, serves as special events lead on ROI.
- Work with local ED to ensure smooth office operations, including contracts and maintaining files for equipment services
- Maintain office supplies and manage all incoming mail
- Serve as the main point of contact for constituent service in the New Mexico office
- Process payment for office bills through the Associations’ payment system
- Perform data entry donations/gifts received and other donor/prospect information; handle transfer of online donations to database, and produce all needed reports.
- Manage the board member donor acknowledgement process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field preferred.
- One or two years of fundraising experience preferred with proven experience recruiting and coordinating volunteers.
- Superb organizational and time management skills with an excellent attention to detail and independent follow through in a fast - paced environment.
- Strong computer skills with website communication, social media and database systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Familiarity with InDesign and Convio helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude; comfortable working with all levels of staff
- Flexibility to work occasional irregular hours, including evenings and weekends with some overnights possible
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs. (event supplies)
- Consistent with its mission, the American Lung Association maintains a smoke-free work place, all employees must abstain from tobacco use in any form.
To apply send cover letter and resume and salary requirements to (include job title and job number in subject of email):
Human Resources Department
American Lung Association
Email: [email protected]
The American Lung Association is dedicated to a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V