Mountain View,California,United States UAMLNC
The Boeing Company is looking for an Office Administrator to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to support our Mountain View based engineering team developing systems for the US Government.
- Coordinates and processes travel arrangements and logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges.
- Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
- Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
- Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence.
- Coordinates schedules and prioritizes.
- Orders and maintains office supplies and inventory.
- Plans and implements logistics to coordinate events and meetings.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- High school diploma or GED
- Experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experienced coordinates and processes travel arrangements and logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges
- 2+ years experience in administrative support role.
- Generating purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Experience with FedEx and UPS
High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.This position is located in Mountain View, CA and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
No Autonomous Systems Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company