Join a company that appreciates your energy, drive, and enthusiasm just as much as your skills. We obsess over providing world-class experiences to our customers and we’re looking for individuals who are committed to the same goal. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture based around teamwork, quality, innovation, and constant growth and development.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) position will provide superior customer support to both inbound and outbound calls related to fraud issues. The CSR’s main responsibility will be to research and resolve customer questions using a variety of software tools, while also creating a personalized customer experience. We are seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants who have a desire to help resolve customer issues and understand the importance of providing an exceptional experience to customers.
- Managing a high level of inbound and outbound calls to customers with fraud-related issues and non-fraud questions.
- Resolve customer questions in a professional and courteous manner
- Follow defined policy/procedure and quality assurance guidelines outlined by the company and client.
- Document and notify managers of escalations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Continuously meet performance, quality, and productivity metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication and can adapt your approach to multiple groups
- A high level of customer focus with the ability to go above and beyond
- A high comfort level typing, navigating the internet and using multiple software systems
- Resiliency, the ability to learn from failure, and make the best out of any situation
- A positive, flexible attitude and are empathetic and open to feedback
- Critical thinking - you understand nuance and can read between the lines
- Ability to work between the hours of 7:00am and 5:00pm Monday - Sunday (schedules provided will be 8/5/40)
This is a Work From Home (WFH) opportunity. Applicants must have a working space at home along with a dependable internet connection. Computer equipment will be provided by the company.
- Effective Time Management
- Effective Communication - both written & verbal
TELUS recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
- We embrace change and initiate opportunity
- We have a passion for growth
- We believe in spirited teamwork
- We have the courage to innovate
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- Overnight shift